Dear Tenn Pin Family,
We are very excited to announce the re-opening of Tenn Pin Alley. The Governor announced that we will be able to reopen on Friday May 8th. Our team has been working hard to prepare our facility to meet both Federal and State guidelines. We have worked with a local cleaning company to deep clean and sanitize the entire facility and all equipment.
Here are a few guidelines for the re-opening:
- Limited to 50% occupancy
- We will only be using every other lane for groups less than 10
- No more than 6 people on a lane
- Only use one houseball per guest
- Leave houseballs on the lanes when finished. Our team will sanitize the houseball before returning it to the storage rack
- Rental shoes will be disinfected after each use
- Laser Tag will remain closed temporarily
- We have placed multiple hand sanitizers throughout the facility
- We have installed plastic barriers at our service counters
- Our Team Members will be wiping down all equipment to ensure cleanliness
- We will also be following the State guidelines for our Employees and they will be screened each day before beginning their shift
Our team is excited to welcome you back. Every effort has been made to provide an environment where government COVID-19 guidelines have been met, and our team is ready to deliver. Please carefully consider your personal health factors when making a decision to visit. We will look forward to seeing you soon!
Derek and Brandee Ransom